For the nth time


Of things said and done and of thoughts (not) said and (not) done






Of things said and done

The past few months have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me and I’ve tried my best to keep my act together. Though yes, inside, I’m willing to give up everything in just a blink of an eye. There were people around me who weren’t able to hold onto a promise, or to a job that they love(d) and to the things that seemed important at the moment. There were times when you feel that you were not cared for and you’re in a cul de sac. There were times when it seems like giving up was and the only option and pursuing a dream is not important anymore. There were times when a shocking decision has been made and you are caught hanging on to your dear life as you start to question the why of things. To sum it up, it was one hell of an experience which one dreads to experience.




Of thoughts not said and not done

That in the end, after processing and going through all these, I’ve come to realize that there are more than two sides of the story and you just have to know when to stop listening and believing to every side of the story.  Opening up your mind and your heart just when everything seemed calculated or suspicious is such an important thing to do so life will not get you when you feel like a champion.  One must also know the right people to trust and those who you feel that will throw you off the bus anytime. One must always and I mean always be able to know who you are and what you want so that you will do things not just because its required or it impresses anyone, but because you would love to do it. Always remember that as much as you would like to, you cannot control everything. You can, however, try to go with the flow but know when to swim against the current.

So with this, I’m starting again on a clean slate. I think it’s about time that we allot time for things that makes us happy ;)

And yes, for the nth and umpteenth time, I'm starting a blog, this blog, and I plan on sticking with it.


Let the happiness begin. ♥

Love always,

Gelibee ♥