Kinokuniya Bookstore, Malaysia

I love book stores, they always give you the boost of inspiration you need when you need it. I can spend an entire day over at book stores going through shelves, admiring book covers and mentally taking note on what book to purchase next. 

During our trip to Malaysia, I made sure to go back to Kinokuniya as my initial trip to that book store was short but sweet. This time I managed to spend time at the shop, rummaging through books and wishing that it was my own personal library at home.



"The one that got away book." 

I was about to purchase this book but I got distracted with a lot of craft supplies I saw at the next rack.


Not only does Kinokuniya has a wide selection of amazing books, it also has an abundant supply of craft materials. I had to stop myself from hoarding washi tapes and stamps.



How can you not love this book store?

If you're planning a trip to Malaysia, make sure to drop by this store and allow at least half of your day to browse through books. :)


Have a nice day!

Love Always,

Gelibee

Kinokuniya
Level 4, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur, City Centre, Malaysia
http://www.kinokuniya.com/my/