Mabuhay! PixaRoll PH

PixaRoll, a photo printing app makes it's way to the Philippines this September 2013! I came across PixaRoll through my friend, Dy. Being an instagram fan myself, I also would like to have my photos printed so that I can share the memories with my friends and family members :)


So how does PixaRoll work? Easy as a pie!

1.) Download the App, available for iOs, Android and Windows
2.) Log in and choose the photos you wish to print, give in to temptation! Print as many as you want
3.) You can choose the quantity of your prints and not only that, you can send the prints to your doorstep or you gan gift it to a friend
4.) Patiently wait for the happy mail to arrive at your door :)

Aside from having Instagram prints, you can also print instant photocards either 4x6 or 4x4 prints and photo magnets. Perfect holiday gifts, right? :)


As a way of saying Thank you to their followers, PixaRoll also gives you discount for every succeeding order. Aside from that, they also give out promocodes every once in a while so make sure your following them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to get the latest dibs.

I ordered my initial prints from our Indonesia trip. Can't wait to receive the prints! What are you waiting for, get your prints now :)

Love always,

Gelibee