Travel: MOD Design Store, Macau

What I love most about traveling is I get to discover new and interesting shops which reinforces my dream of having my own novelty shop in the not so distant future. (I hope!) During our recent trip to Macau, the rain started pouring and I think I was the only one thankful that we got stranded at The MOD Design Store.


While doing my research, I found out that the MOD Design store sells and showcases local creative products. Though the company is welcome to include quality products from abroad as well. The store is also used as a venue for exhibits and acts as a platform to showcase local concepts and ideas.

Check out the products that caught my eye, It was hard for me to put an item down but I was happy with what I purchased :)


Aren't they lovely? Every piece is wonderfully handcrafted and you can tell that the artists took time to conceptualize and launch each idea.

MOD Design Store is located at the basement of Tourism and Cultural Activities Center at the foot of The Ruins of Saint Paul, Macau (You wouldn't miss it, I promise!) Find them on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/moddesignstore

Travel on,

Gelibee