Fun Friday: Paper Doll

When I was a little kid, I loved playing with paper dolls more than playing with actual dolls. I guess paper love always win ;)

Imagine my delight when I saw this article on Buzzfeed about a mom and daughter that recreates show dresses of hollywood artists using paper. Yup, you heard me right, paper!


Angie and her daughter Mayhem stretches the use of paper, foil, tissue paper and craft supplies to it's limits to recreate the dresses. I wish all kids would still craft at an early age instead of download all sorts of games in their devices. It greatly helps with creativity and hand-eye coordination too! :)

I love this Lupita Nyong'o x Mayhem look :)

Spot on cuteness!
Check out Angie's instagram account and follow #FASHIONBYMAYHEM to get your daily dose of cuteness! Ahh, never stop reminagining creativity! <3

Fun Friday!

Gelibee