The Mind Museum Experience

Looking for a fun Friday experience? Why not visit The Mind Museum?


Mom and I love museums! We make sure to visit one whenever we travel. There's so much more to learn and things to discover and a museum is a perfect place to immerse yourself in learning new things.


When I first heard of The Mind Museum, I knew it was going to be different! So I tagged mom and my nephew along so I can share this fun moment with them. The museum was a haven for those who love science! My nephew wouldn't want to leave the place!


Oh dear brain, I used to know every part of you. And hey look, a fellow dinosaur!


And as I was uploading this photo, Google pranked me, Celebrity photobomb! Auto #Hoffsome!


Hope you get to swing by The Mind Museum, it's a fun way to educate young minds :)

Happy Friday!

Gelibee