Let's Craft Tambay

Hey friends!

I've recently visited the land of the rising sun and I must say, it should be dubbed the land of the rising sun instead! Everything was so magical! Don't worry, I'll share you my travel adventure soon :)

Before leaving for Osaka, I've gotten projects that involved brush calligraphy which you can check on my instagram account. Which also reminds me, I must work on my mini portfolio soon. 

At first, I was hesitant to do at first but as they say, 'If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try" right? 

So one project lead to another 


Trying out brush! Prenup props for Sunday ♡ by @gelibalcruz


Morning! Hope you know how blessed you are. ;) by @gelibalcruz

and another 


Tried to draw flowers hehe #wip #watercolor #calligraphy #wedding by @gelibalcruz


Brush Fridays #wip #wedding #brushcalligraphy by @gelibalcruz


and it then lead to a *drumroll please* workshop! :)



I'll be teaching the basics of brush calligraphy together with my friends Koni Esteban and Ella Lama. If you're interested to join, you may contact Koni at candidlypretty@yahoo.com :)

It's happening this Saturday! I still can't believe it! ;)

Hope to see you there!

Love always,

Gelibee