Dear 2015, Thank you

If anyone is still lurking here on this little blog of mine, Hello and thank you. I've been posting a whole lot of my life on my instagram account and actually living life offline that I hardly get to update this.  Apologies for my laziness and lack of motivation hehe.
P.S. Sorry for the cheese and drama. Pair it with red wine if necessary! :p

"There's a blue sky waiting tomorrow, shining and shimmering"
2015 - a year full of surprises and opportunities for growth in many aspects of my life.

A year where I met new people that I happily added in my circle. Where acquaintances became great friends and old friends found their way back in the circle just before the year ended.

A year where good friends became strangers but never strangers in my heart.

A year where I established the most beautiful friendship with the people I never even thought I'd share a cup of coffee and cheesecake with.

A year where, career-wise, I finally had the courage to say no to projects that are not aligned with my ideals and said yes to bigger and scarier projects even if they were as uncertain as my future.

A year also when, after all these years, I finally entrusted my heart to someone. Only to be surprised by a sad, heart breaking truth.

A year where I lost important people in my life and chose to stay for the people who fought many battles with and for me.

A year also when, time and again, family proved that they'll stay with and by me no matter what and that they'll always, always, accept the ugly truth in my life.

A year of building stronger faith in a being greater than me and trusting that everything happens for a reason.

And lastly, a year of stepping on different lands, exploring different places without a plan, learning different cultures, eating the most mouthwatering delicacies and just taking everything all in.

The decisions made last 2015 made me realize that I should never settle for anything less than what I deserve. It also taught me to be kinder to myself and to "trust the universe" or "tiwala lang" as a good friend of mine would say.

It has been an emotionally exhausting rollercoaster ride and I'm glad that I braved the year with a strong heart. All I have now is a bigger heart imprinted with memories of people who stayed and those who passed by.

People come and go, we just have to stay for those who are worth fighting for and who never have to make us feel that we're fighting for a spot in their life. ;)

For everything that has been and will be, thank you for sticking around!

Let's make mistakes, fall, fly and rock and roll again this 2016!

Love and light,

Gelibee